Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If I Muster Up The Will...

Girls Night was a big hit. We had a blast making those fabric flowers and just being with the girls. I'll do a post with pictures later. If I can muster up the will...you see, I'm very tired today. I didn't get in bed till about midnight (which is usually not a big deal, so I have no idea why I'm so tired) last night because I was cleaning up from girls night and getting ready for bed. And then I was texting someone..and fell asleep on them. Bad texting manners. I woke up today and wanted nothing more than to just stay in my bed. And I know that I've been way more tired before and stayed up way later before, but for some reason its hitting me hard today. You can see by the circles under my eyes and my apparent lack of desire to look presentable today. And I've got work till five, guitar lessons till six, and then institute at seven. So eventually, I'll post about our crafting abilities. Patience.

Photobucket

0 comments: