Saturday, June 5, 2010

Registering For Life

So this weekend my parents and I drove down to Logan so that I could register for college! Aaaah! It's like registering for life! We went down Thursday afternoon after I got off work and stayed at a hotel that night because I had to take a test early Friday morning before I registered. I got a big queen sized bed all to myself and I looooved it (even though Dad snores). Dad and I got up and he drove me to the college early in the morning. I'll be the first to admit that I was freaking out because I was so nervous. It's something different and change is really hard for me sometimes. I had a hard time going around campus by myself but my parents were gracious and came and ate lunch with me (: I registered for all my classes and the whole thing was still feeling very surreal. I'm still just too little to go to college.
But what a gorgeous campus! There are flowers and trees and sculptures and fountains everywhere! Even the area surrounding my apartment is gorgeous! I can't wait till I find out who my room mates are and then I can go down and decorate my apartment. I know that I'm going to struggle the first while because I'm really close to my parents and I'm a homebody sometimes. I'm sure that my parent's phone will be ringing quite a bit the first month.
It was surreal, scary, fun weekend.

Photobucket

0 comments: