Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's Up Wednesday?

I love love love Wednesdays because it's the middle of the week and that means that it's almost Friday. Friday is a glorious day. But alas, it's only Wednesday so far. Let's talk about what's happened so far today...
I slept in a little longer but still made it to my math class on time.
I went and talked to my adviser (Side Note: Yesterday as I was getting off the phone with my adviser, I almost told her I loved her. That's right. I had just been thinking about my mom so I'm all, "Thank you so much, see you tomorrow, love....bye!" I felt like I was in the fourth grade again and I'd just called my teacher Mom).
I'm dropping my Physical Science class on Energy. I'm feeling so much better. Now I can return my $85.00 book.
I have my kickboxing class in an hour and a half.
I have math homework I should be doing.
I should be studying for my humanities quiz tomorrow.
I'm sitting on my unmade bed.
I guess that's my cue.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Chels said...

Wednesday is hump day! If you make it past wednesday youve made it over the hump and its downhill to the weekend:] Haha ya wednesdays (excpet I dont have classes fridays so I look forward to Thursday...not to brag or anything haha)

Chels said...

Wednesday is hump day! If you make it past wednesday youve made it over the hump and its downhill to the weekend:] Haha ya wednesdays (excpet I dont have classes fridays so I look forward to Thursday...not to brag or anything haha)