Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cheeko Turns Fifteen...


Today was this precious child's birthday. That's right, remember my baby? He turned fifteen. I don't really know how he got so old because I remember him being a chubby cheeked little boy with feather soft hair. Now he's huge. When I say huge, I mean that the little brother isn't little anymore. Makes me a little sad. I don't think I'm going to be able to let him go on a mission because I might just die. Not that I'm dramatic or anything. He gets his height and dark brown eyes from Dad, his softness from Mom, his love of technology from Kyle and that quirky, weirdness....yeah, that's all me.




Christmas Memories: Cheeko was born on the 22nd of December and came home on Christmas Eve. I remember vacuuming with my Grandma the night that Cheeko came home. She had the vacuum and I followed her around with our toy that we always thought was a vacuum because as Grandma said, "We have to get this house nice and clean for our Christmas baby."


Photobucket

I'm Randi and I have a soft spot for my little brother.

2 comments:

Chels said...

awe, ranall is so cute that you have such soft spot for the little one. I dont think im that close with my litle bro. Your such a good big sister.

Amber said...

Ha ha I love that name, CHEEKO. Happy Birthday Cheeko!!