Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Knew It Would Be A Good Day...

I knew it would be a good day this morning when I woke up feeling completely and absolutely relaxed. I knew it would be a good day today when I put on my Chacos. I knew it would be a good day when I heard Frank Sinatra on the shuttle radio this morning and the nice old bus driver told me to have a good day. I knew it would be a good day when I found out that my Creative Arts test was on Thursday, not today. I knew it would be a good day when I finally got my HURD shirt and I wasn't late to class because of it. I knew it would be a good day when my Human Development teacher put a pirate hat on in the middle of the lecture and told us that we didn't have class on Thursday; instead our assignment was to play. That's right. Play. I knew it would be a good day when my math class was canceled. I knew it would be a good day when I was on the shuttle and the cute boy next to me started singing "Magic" along with the radio and bumped his shoulder next to mine, apologizing because he liked the song. I laughed. I knew it would be a good day when I spent the afternoon at the kitchen table with my roommate helping her set up her very own blog. I knew it would be a good day when I realized that I could finish all of my Connections homework tonight and then be done with it. Forever. I knew it would be a good day because I didn't feel like crying even once today. I knew it would be a good day because I had a bowl of cereal for dinner. I knew it would be a good day because not only do I have IWA tonight but the fireside choir tonight as well.
Some things you just know, you know?


Photobucket

1 comments:

Chels said...

Love Love Love that your havin a good day. Hope they continue to come:] Love ya randall/fransico:]