Monday, September 20, 2010

Goodbye Trevor...


Trevor and I at Winter Ball, senior year.



Trevor and I at Shoshone Falls, senior year after we left the State Capitol



Trevor and I (and Teegan) at his farewell, just a little windswept.

One of my best friends, Trevor, leaves for his mission on Wednesday so I went to his farewell on Sunday. He's the first one to go out of our really tight group of friends and I wasn't expecting it be as hard as it was! I've known Trev since the 7th grade, back when we used to sit next to each other on the bus and he bit my pencil in half once. We had so much fun this year in student council just doing crazy stuff like climbing on the roof (ahem) and when we went to the state capitol and in Special Needs Seminary, at Winter Ball, and pretty much just anything our group of friends did. His talk was so good though and he's going to be a great missionary in Tijuana, Mexico even though we're going to miss him! I went to hug him goodbye and once I looked at him, I seriously started bawling. I seriously told him, "Man, I can't even look at you!" Sheesh. But really, he's going to rock. Because anyone who can die, come back, have an awesome testimony, and be as crazy as he is will definitely be an amazing missionary.

Just a few people who loved Trev enough to come to his farewell.




It was so nice to see my friends again, I missed them.





Good luck, Trev. We love you and we'll miss you. Go dominate.



Photobucket

0 comments: