Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

The Daybook has this wonderful thing called Awkward and Awesome Thursday. So many awkward things happened today that I HAD to create my own list.

Awkward
-Eating jerky while sitting at the only available table near an outlet when there's a fan behind you and everyone can smell your jerky...Sweet and Spicy anyone?
- Ditching class only to find that on your way back home you run into every single person who's in your project group for that class. Walk of shame...
-Forgetting your checkbook at the DMV after you've already made 234234,04329 trips down there.
-Speeding like nobody's business on your way home to get said checkbook so that you can take your driving test. Ironic?
-Looking Chinese in your new Driver's Licence photo. Not that I have anything against the Chinese. I'm just...not.
Awesome
-FINALLY getting my Utah licence. Except my heart cried a little bit when my Idaho licence got hole punched.
-TOMORROW IS THE WEEKEND.
-Getting 100% on a quiz that I was not prepared to take.
-Buying things. Now I must refrain from it for a while.
-I GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW!

0 comments: