Wednesday, November 10, 2010

There's Really No Reason For A Title...

Kyle comes home in [7 days]!

I cannot wait.

Downsides:
I have a nasty cold and Emma and I are supposed to be playing and singing in a ward guitar concert on Friday. Let it be known that I never rarely play the guitar for other people, and on top of that sing too.
I have four tests next week.
I have to go see another movie for Creative Arts.
I'm registering for next semester on Nov. 19th, 12:00 am so I need to figure out what I'm doing with my life.
Logan is freezing. We're still trying to see how long we can go without turning on the heat because we're cheap tough. Therefore, I'm still wearing my boots and winter coat in my room.
And our room looks like this:


I must be getting prepared for something good.


Photobucket
I'm Randi and having a stuffy nose irritates the heck out of me.

1 comments:

Chels said...

Yay for Kyle coming home! Boo on your cold. Thats no fun. HOpe you feel better. Tell Emma I said HI! and Clean your room young lady! hahah, jk.