Thursday, February 14, 2013

hey-o?

Remember that time I had a blog?
Yeah, me neither.
Here's a quick little update for those who aren't in my immediate circle of people who know what the heck I'm doing with my life.

Possibly being finished with school in the Fall of 2013. Pretty dang crazy. But we'll see what happens. It all depends on a few things that are in the works. Like summer employment and if I want to die next semester by taking 18 credits.
Boyfriend and I are still together. 6 and 1/2 months, yo.
I'm a stinking Junior in college. What the hay happened?
I'm happy. Not every day is perfect and there are days when I want to just lay face down on the floor and never move. But I live with really great peeps who are super funny and we are crazy weird. I like school even though I don't like this semester. All of my classes are like, hey let's have a group project that's worth the majority of your grade. And I'm like, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF AND IF THE SHIP IS SINKING, I'M JUMPING OFF. One presentation down, four more to go. But I like that whole learning thing. I'm scared of the day I have to leave college even though some days I'm like, why am I paying to do all this? Also, I'm poorer than snot but there's some adventure in living in poverty in college. I eat a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches.

Side note, I love mostly everything about my apartment besides the fact that it's like living in a petri dish. AKA, we have MOLD EVERYWHERE. It's ninja mold because we don't know where it's all coming from.
Oh, and we finally turned on all of our heat on the 28th of January. But that's a story for another day.

So hey, here's some random facts about my life.

0 comments: