Saturday, May 1, 2010

Crafty Crafty Week...

What a busy week yet again! My week was all sorts of busy AND crafty! Who knew? Tuesday, I worked on a senior quilt for Young Women's and it turned out great except for our minor miscalculation. For a full quilt we needed 6 yards of fabric and we had 3 yards of each fabric! Oops! Thankfully, one of my leaders ROCKS at making quilts and my wonderful mother ran and got us more fabric! It turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! Wednesday, my mom and I met up with my grandma in her ward and learned how to make watchbands. Who knew it was so easy? I mean, all you have to do is find some beads and string them up right and voila'! You have a cute watch band for way cheaper than buying one! I couldn't resist the cute green beads and then I had to have a brown one because I wear brown all the time!
Now to a different sort of crafty...my loving parents got a car for me to drive to college! Great right? It took me by surprise because for anyone who knows me, you know that I absolutely ADORE my other car, Beast. So because of that factor, I've been kinda struggling with the whole first car syndrome because again, I love Beast haha! I know that I'm INSANE because I'm probably the only teenager in the world who doesn't want a new car but what can I say? It's just one of those things I'm different about! I've been slowly getting used to the idea and who knows, maybe I'll bond with this car too.

Photobucket



0 comments: