Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hey There...

Hello my friends. I have been notified by some that I have been in need for a post for quite some time (especially since it's almost June) so here it is. Admittedly, I have been quite lame this summer thus far, hence the lack of bloggy posts. I've been a bit of a hermit and when I'm not being one, I've been passing out forty million resumes (or so it seems) in hopes of a job. Alas, I am still on the hunt for a job but never fear, I will find one. I still miss my job from last summer though. Boo-hoo. However, there are a few news nuggets that I would like to discuss here.
#1: Marriage. What's the deal-io with everyone getting all hitched and everything? It's like there's a new announcement in the mail or on the Book of Face every week. I feel as if I am severely lacking in an area of my life even though I know I am not. But hello, it's like all the sudden a numerous amount of classmates of mine have decided to tie the knot, jump the broom, and seal the deal. I have turned nineteen so therefore, my Mormon biological clock feels like its ticking...tick..tick...just jokes my friends, just jokes. We all know I'm far too little to be getting married.
#2: I don't really know what to say after that. Except that hunting for jobs is no fun. Really. This is the very first time in my job career that I've had three interviews, but no solid job offers. High ho, high ho, it's retail or food I go.
#3: The Etsy shop has been opened. Buy from me. Custom order from me. This is absolutely shameless, non-subliminal advertising.
just lovely by randi

Swears, I'll do something interesting in order to re-kindle my sad little blog.

0 comments: