Friday, November 5, 2010

Time For a Story...



I love Friday. I think I've mentioned it before, but I love it. And what makes it better than a fall Friday? Because I love fall. The past two weeks have been crazy busy but I'm loving it. Everyday I'm here is just another day that solidifies my belief that I was meant to be at Utah State. I love my apartment. I love my roommates. I love my ward. I love my FHE family and home teachers. I love my friends. I love..well like most my classes. I love Logan. I'm just in a really good mood today! Time to play some catch-up on what's happening so those of you who are reading this actually get something out of this post.

Story #1: Halloween Weekend
My friends came up for Halloween last weekend so we could go to a We The Kings concert. I love We The Kings, really. Although, not a huge fan of moshing. I tend to get squished quite a bit.







Story #2: Dance Party in the Kitchen

All these dishes were in our sink...

We have a really funny apartment in our ward. They're the A1 apartment. They had a dance party last weekend and they taught us a very funny dance that we in O4 have become pretty pro at. So pro that we did it at the Halloween dance party in the G-Lounge. So pro that after Ward Prayer on Sunday, we were dancing around in our kitchen, emptying the dishwasher and doing that dance. When I say dancing around in our kitchen I really mean, dancing around in the kitchen. Like a bunch of crazy people dancing around. Then some of our neighbors came into our apartment telling us that they saw us dancing around because, we left our blinds open. That's right, our entire ward probably saw us dancing around like a bunch of dorks after Ward Prayer because everyone has to walk past our apartment and kitchen window. Yes, indeed.

This week has been great though. Church, great neighbors, hilarious FHE, playing guitar, sliding down the stairs on mattresses, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, laughing at dumb movies, chats with the roommates, dancing around to good tunes, and I get to see my mom and my grandma today. Kyle gets home in twelve days!

I'm Randi and I love to dance around like an idiot.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Chels said...

Halloween was sooo fun! Im so glad I came and got to stay that first night with you. Love you randi hanson! That dance: I love it haha. I could just see you guys jammin out in the kitchen, hahah idiots haha jk jk! I think its awesome haha. Love you guys:}